John wanted me to post this list for you, with a request that when you argue, and you will, please keep it civil.
Los Angeles Dodgers Top 20 Prospects for 2008
All grades are EXTREMELY PRELIMINARY and subject to change.
- Clayton Kershaw, LHP, Grade A
- Andy LaRoche, 3B, Grade A- (I still really like him)
- James McDonald, RHP, Grade B+
- Chin-Lung Hu, SS, Grade B
- Jonathan Meloan, RHP, Grade B
- Dewlyn Young, OF, Grade B-
- Chris Withrow, RHP, Grade B-
- Scott Elbert, LHP, Grade C+ (would rank higher if healthy)
- Blake DeWitt, 3B, Grade C+
- Andrew Lambo, 1B, Grade C+
- Pedro Baez, 3B, Grade C+
- Josh Bell, 3B, Grade C+
- Ivan DeJesus, SS, Grade C+
- James Adkins, LHP, Grade C+
- Xavier Paul, OF, Grade C+
- Justin Orenduff, RHP, Grade C+
- Austin Gallagher, 3B, Grade C (might rank at C+, still thinking)
- Jamie Hoffman, OF, Grade C
- Jaime Pedroza, SS, Grade C
- Ramon Troncoso, RHP, Grade C
LaRoche may rank a notch too high at Grade A- but I still really love him.
Of course, full statistics and reports on over 1,000 other players will be in the 2008 Baseball Prospect Book, now available for pre-order. Ships the first Monday in February!