I am now working on the Los Angeles Angels prospect list. The next team in line is the New York Mets, followed by the Toronto Blue Jays, Cincinnati Reds, Baltimore Orioles, and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Use this thread to discuss the next system in line, the New York Mets. Here some plausible points of discussion to consider.
***Overall, what grade would you give the Sandy Alderson administration for their rebuilding efforts?
***On first impression there's quite a bit of pitching depth here starting with Zack Wheeler (although he wont be eligible for the list) and Noah Syndergaard. What about the hitting? Is Travis D'arnaud the genuine answer behind the plate? How does Wilmer Flores fit? And how long will it take Dominic Smith to move up the ladder?
***Would you approach the 2014 draft with a particular strategy? What about international free agents?
***As always, feel free to discuss sleeper types.
More from our team sites
- Los Angeles Angels preliminary prospect list
- Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, and Frank Thomas elected to Hall of Fame
- My (fake) Hall of Fame Ballot
- Chicago Cubs Top 20 Prospects for 2014
- This Week in Transactions - New Year's Edition (12/30-1/5)
- Chicago Cubs farm system preliminary grade breakdown
- Jeff Suppan left his mark in Omaha, literally
- Winter League Stat Update
- Fire causes "significant" damages in West Michigan
- 1951 Pacific Coast League MVP: Jim Rivera