clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Change of Plan

New, 1 comment

I was going to go down to Wichita this afternoon, a father/son scouting trip with Nicholas. The goal was to focus on Billy Butler. Alas, the weather forecast in Wichita calls for rain and thunderstorms. It's not a sure rain-out, but I can't justify the expense and time lost on a 5-hour round trip drive if the rain-out does occur.

I'll take Nicholas to the Kansas City T-Bones (independent ball) game tonight instead.