clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

If the weather holds (and it looks like it might), I will be going to the Wichita State/KU game tonight. My wife needs to attend a PTA meeting, so my son will be going with me. I should still be able to make some good observations. If I can't, the Shockers return to Lawrence in two weeks, and I could get a game or two in down at Wichita itself.

Still on schedule for the Lincoln trip on Fri/Sat. Weather looks good for that.