A Podcast To Be Named Later
Hosted by Chris Mitchell
Guest: Lenny Melnick of Sirius XM
Today is the weekly Podcast where we recap the News and Notes from the National League with SiriusXM Radio host and Fantasy Sports Legend Lenny Melnick @LennyMelnick
To Listen to the Podcast Click the Link:
Here are my Show notes from the Podcast.
- Trevor Story vs Tulowitzki for 2016?
- Tyler White and how to determine whether its for real or a fluke?
- Nomar Mazara - Robinson Cano -
- Pitchers have an early advantage in the cold weather and early in the season, BUT
- Kluber and Madison BUmgarner foot injury concern - Matt Harvey (can't find slider) -
- Greinke: 2nd start --> 3 runs in 1st - lights out after that
- Gerritt Cole - Chris Archer - Vincent Velasquez -
- Impressed and disappointed:
Jerad Eichoff - Brandon Finnegan - Aaron Sanchez (alot of swing and misses) - JA Happ -
Dallas Keuchel - Taijuan Walker won't be the dominant guy - Sean Doolittle (Axford) -
- AJ Pollock and the impact of his injury on the D-Backs: (Dansby Swanson to Atlanta)
- NL West breakdown
-- D-Backs are in trouble with Pollock out
-- Dodgers need to hit and need to improve the bullpen
-- Posey maybe an issue. Belt looks good. Denard Span big add.
-- Samardzija signed in SFG because Righetti said he could fix him. Changed delivery? Rocking back and forth - don't want body ahead of arm.
-- Matt Cain - Rockie hitters bat .203 lifetime vs Cain
- Cubs: Schwarber getting injured is the best thing to happen to them ->
-- Reds: Not gonna win
-- Brewers: Not gonna win (Lucroy may be stuck there)
-- Pirates: Juan Nicasio 1 good game 1 bad game the opinions keep swinging
-- Domingo Santana , Jose Peraza,
-- Mets "Must Win" Already according to Manager Collins. Pitched Familia 3 straight games
"Reads newspapers & talk shows. Fans are disgruntled. No energy with this team"
-- Mental attitude is a concern for the Mets
-- Down on Pitching staff compared to expectations - mostly down on attitude.
-- David Wright is done. Nothing left. Injuries has sapped his career.
-- Nats under Dusty Baker:
-- Phillies: better than last year. Could win 75. NOT A DOORMAT
-- Braves: worse than expected. Lucas Sims and Max Fried coming - building through pitching. Mallex Smith could contribute, needs to prove it.
-- Marlins: Conley interesting. Could be surprise team in NL East.
24 hour Podcast-a-thon or H2H talk till you drop Podcast. We shall see if we can do it. Stay tuned.
To follow the Network & to be alerted to our Podcasts --> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bosconation
Staff Writer www.RotoExperts.com
"A Podcast To Be Named Later"
"The RotoExperts Fantasy Sports Show"