A Podcast To Be Named Later
Hosted by Chris Mitchell
Guest: Chris Mitchell of Fangraphs
Today is the day for Minor League Prospects talk and it has some potential for confusion. Your Host Chris MItchell @CJMitch73 and Guest Chris Mitchell @_chris_mitchell of Fangraphs.
Chris writes for Fangraphs.com and has created the KATOH prospect projection system. We sit down to discuss in detail the KATOH projection system. We look at the strengths and weaknesses, the focus and the specifics of how it works and what it does to make projecting prospects a little more scientific and a little less difficult.
To Listen to the Podcast Click the Link:
* What KATOH was designed to do
* How it goes about doing it
* The impact of Sample Size on its projections
* Which Stats and Factors KATOH uses for it's projections
* Which Stats KATOH likes and dislikes when Projecting a Prospects future
* Prospect Analysis: KATOH player projections
-- Good and Bad Player Projections
To follow the Network & to be alerted to our Podcasts --> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bosconation
Staff Writer www.RotoExperts.com
Podcast Host of:
"A Podcast To Be Named Later"
"The RotoExperts Fantasy Sports Show"