· "A Podcast To Be Named Later" w/ Chris Mitchell @CJMitch73 & Fox Sports writer Rob Neyer can be heard on your browser by clicking this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rotoexperts/2015/12/17/clearing-the-bases-w-chris-mitchell
Before the Podcast was renamed "A Podcast To Be Named Later" I did an interview with Rob Neyer discussing the history of the winter meetings and the Hot Stove season. You can listen to it by clicking the link above.
The Hot Stove season and the Winter Meetings specifically might be the most exciting part of being a baseball fan. It is going to snow in Boston this week, teams aren't even throwing soft toss and yet we can discuss baseball all day and never get bored.
Topics on the Podcast:
* Rob Neyer gave us a historical look at the Winter Meetings.
* When did the Hot Stove become what it is today?
* The most memorable Hot Stove signings in recent history?
* What is the real impact, good or bad, of FA signings?
* Do Free Agents have the impact to justify the Money?
* We looked at the spending and impact from the different perspectives of big market, medium market and small market organizations.
* How should Major League Teams best manage the Off Season?
* Jason Heyward: Big deal - good or bad value?
* Royals Trade: James Shields and Wade Davis for Wil Myers
TO FOLLOW THE PODCAST:
To follow our Podcast Network and to be alerted when our Podcasts air live go here:
To be a part of the "A Podcast To be Named Later" Facebook group where we discuss baseball and encourage suggestions for show topics go here and join:https://www.facebook.com/groups/740304839435375/
Chris Mitchell is a staff writer for RotoExperts.com, a Contributing writer for BaseballAmerica.com, SBNation's MinorLeagueBall.com and FantasyDraft.com. He also hosts two Podcasts: "A Podcast To Be Named Later" and "The RotoExperts Fantasy Sports Show" that formerly aired on the Fantasy Sports Television Network (FNTSY). You can find him on Twitter @CJMitch73.