Apologies for the late publish, but I've been battling a case of something that has put me on my ass, both literally and figuratively. That said, we're going to be going with a diet version of the Gameday today.
A few key points for the day ahead -
- The Gulf Coast League has their season debut today. Most of their games take place in the afternoon and most of the time don't have probable starters listed.
- Blue Jays RHP Jeff Hoffman toes the mound for Dunedin in the FSL. He's 1-2 with a 4.40 ERA so far in his comeback from Tommy John Surgery. Opposite Hoffman is Cale Cashow for Tampa. He's 2-1 with a 2.86 ERA so far.
- Rays RHP Taylor Guerrieri takes the mound for Charlotte in the FSL with a 1-0 record and 3.93 ERA.
- Phillies RHP Zach Eflin gets the start in Readiing of the Eastern League. He has a 2.99 ERA and a 4-4 record this year.
- Jose De Leon, the RHP for the Dodgers AA club in Tulsa, starts tonight with a 1-2 record and 4.18 ERA in his time in AA. For the entire year he sports a 2.74 ERA and 5-3 record between High A Rancho Cucamonga and Tulsa.
We will be back to full strength tomorrow when this sickness runs its course. Happy prospecting!