I am now working on the Cincinnati Reds prospect list. The next team in line is the Baltimore Orioles, to be followed by the Milwaukee Brewers, Houston Astros, Arizona Diamondbacks, Chicago White Sox, Miami Marlins, and New York Yankees.
Use this thread to discuss the Baltimore Orioles system. Here are some potential points of discussion:
***What is your overall assessment of the Dan Duquette Administration? They are staying over .500 and competing, so it's certainly a success in the field, especially considering what was going on before. Is the farm system positioned to help sustain this momentum?
***How much do we discount Bundy's ranking due to the Tommy John surgery? Do we just ignore the issue?
***Personally I love Kevin Gausman and I think he will make the necessary adjustments with his breaking stuff and emerge as a top-flight starter. Do you agree?
***I don't think I have anything objective to back this up, but I like Henry Urrutia and I think he will show more power. Am I nuts?
***Michael Ohlman, real or not real? I say mostly real.
***As always, discuss any sleepers you like.
- Toronto Blue Jays farm system preliminary grade breakdown
- The countdown to opening day has begun
- Cincinnati Reds Organization Discussion
- Toronto Blue Jays preliminary prospect list
- New York Mets Top 20 Prospects for 2014
- New York Mets farm system preliminary grade breakdown
- This Week in Transactions - Jan 6 through Jan 12
- Toronto Blue Jays Organization Discussion
- New York Mets preliminary prospect list