Around the Horn is looking for 8 more owners to take over ownership of the vacant teams. All of these teams are in pretty decent to elite shape. We will fill these on a first-come, first serve basis. Around the Horn is a 24 team, free, contracts based, dynasty league. It's going into its 2nd year with a lot of the same owners in place from last year. We are gearing up to start free agency, but we need the league filled first obviously. What better way to build your team quickly than to get on FA from the very beginning?
The league is very active already and it will be even better with some new owners. Here are some of the perks this league can offer you:
- Year round ability to offer contract extensions
- Annual amateur draft for that year's draftees
- The ability to bid on prospects, international players who have signed a MLB deal, and draftees who weren't picked in the annual amateur draft
- The ability to gain draft pick compensation for losing a player in free agency dependent upon how good he was the previous year
- A complex, but fair free agency bidding system you won't find anywhere else!
There are only some of the benefits Around the Horn can offer you. We have the following teams open:
Red Sox, Cardinals, Yankees, Rays, Blue Jays, Rockies, Phillies, and Giants
If you are interested, than do this for me:
1. Google/Bing and search for ProFSL
2. Once found, click on the link and go to the website
3. Sign up (it's free and easy)
4. Once in, find Around the Horn, read the rules and look at each open team's roster.
5. If interested, than post in the sign up thread indicating which team you would like to run.
Here are some helpful links:
Rosters link that shows the players on each open team: http://www.profsl.co...hp?board=2029.0
Sign up: http://www.profsl.co...p?topic=87340.0
Also, pm me on the site once you join. I am Orange Country. You can also email me at email@example.com for further information. The Commissioner will get you setup quickly and we will be that much closer to filling the league and beginning free agency.
Come on over and give us a look.