Sorry, I reposted this into a new thread, but when I posted this originally, it did not bump the existing thread back to the top.
Hey guys, I am co-commissioner in a league that has been going on for over 10 years. We are looking to replace 2 owners that have decided not to return. This is a free league on ESPN, but most owners are very active and knowledgeable.
Here is a breakdown of the league:
- 12 Teams, $260 salary cap
- Head to Head format
- 6 × 6 Format
- Hitting categories: Runs, Stolen Bases, RBI, Average, On Base Percentage and Total Bases
- Pitching Categories: ERA, WHIP, Quality Starts, Strikeouts, Saves and Holds
- Scoring: each category is calculated separately based on the totals the team accumulates. Each week there are 12 categories and each counts for 1 win or loss. You can go 12-0-0 or 0-12-0 or anywhere inbetween in any given week.
- 30 major leaguers (20 starters, 10 bench)
- Starters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTIL, 5 SP, 3 RP, 2 P
- Keepers: Up to 15 major leaguers can be kept each year.
- 30 minor leaguers: each team has existing minors already, but there is a minor league draft coming up in about 2 weeks, then minors are available first come first serve after the majors draft. Minors can be taken in the majors draft as well. 30 minor leaguers are kept each offseason.
- Player Salaries: each player has a contract with a salary and years that they are under contract. There are 3 tiers of contracts, (S) Standard, (L) Long Term and (X) eXtended and salaries range from $1 and up. I can explain it to anyone interested.
I’m sure I’ve left some things out, but it really is a fun league. If anyone has any questions or interest, please let me know. I can be reached at email@example.com