I am currently working on the Kansas City Royals Top 20 Prospects list for 2014. The next team in line is the San Francisco Giants, to be followed by the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, and Los Angeles Angels.
Use this thread to discuss the San Francisco Giants system. Possible topics of interest for your consideration:
***The big league club was disappointing in '13 and they didn't get much production from the available rookies. Do you think that will change in 2014, at least in terms of prospects in Double-A/Triple-A being ready to help?
***Are you happy with the way that scouting director John Barr drafts?
***When context is considered, Clayton Blackburn's 2013 season in the California League was almost as good as his 2012 season in the South Atlantic League, yet the idea that he was a disappointment in High-A is still floating around. What do you think of him?
***As always, feel free to discuss sleepers in the organization.
- Kansas City Royals preliminary prospect list
- Kansas City Royals Organization Discussion (reprise)
- Atlanta Braves Top 20 Prospects for 2014
- Rays, Reds, Diamondbacks make three-way trade involving Heath Bell, Ryan Hanigan, prospects
- Rangers trade Craig Gentry, Josh Lindblom to Athletics for Michael Choice, Chris Bostick
- Tigers trade Doug Fister to Nationals for Ian Krol, Robbie Ray, Steve Lombardozzi
- Prospect Retrospective: Phil Hughes
- A personal thank you
- Rule 5 Targets - Atlanta Braves
- Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Evan Chambers passes away
- Atlanta Braves farm system preliminary grade breakdown
- Prospect Retrospective: Ricky Nolasco
- This Week in Transactions: Nov 25 - Dec 1
- Minor League Ball Daily Discussion, December 1, 2013: Suggestions and Schedule
- Cheering for clothes?