We had a Kansas City Royals organization discussion back in mid-October before my head exploded and delayed everything six weeks. You can find the link to the original questions and answers here.
Moving forward, I am now working on the Royals Top 20 Prospects list, so we need to talk about their system again. Complementing the original questions, here are some Royaly topics to discuss.
***Are you happy, sad, or indifferent to General Manager Dayton Moore getting a contract extension from the Glass family?
***Do you think the Royals should sign Carlos Beltran? Or if they do sign him while this thread is still active, do you like the move?
***How many games do the Royals win in 2014?
***Any sleepers you like in the farm system?
It feels really good to get back to normal operations around here.
- Atlanta Braves Top 20 Prospects for 2014
- Rays, Reds, Diamondbacks make three-way trade involving Heath Bell, Ryan Hanigan, prospects
- Rangers trade Craig Gentry, Josh Lindblom to Athletics for Michael Choice, Chris Bostick
- Tigers trade Doug Fister to Nationals for Ian Krol, Robbie Ray, Steve Lombardozzi
- Prospect Retrospective: Phil Hughes
- A personal thank you
- Rule 5 Targets - Atlanta Braves
- Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Evan Chambers passes away
- Atlanta Braves farm system preliminary grade breakdown
- Prospect Retrospective: Ricky Nolasco
- This Week in Transactions: Nov 25 - Dec 1
- Minor League Ball Daily Discussion, December 1, 2013: Suggestions and Schedule
- Cheering for clothes?
- Minor League Ball Daily Discussion: Five things about you
- Concussion Chronicle: Off the Disabled List