The Career League just finished its 14th year of existence, and needs a replacement for one of its longest-standing owners. The available team was league champion in 2011, in the championship matchup in 2012 & 2013 and is set up to compete for a title in 2014 as well. Veteran lineup but has some younger stars rostered (C. Santana, Altuve, Ellsbury, Hamels, Minor, Archer).
Some league specifics:
- 10 teams (2 divisions), dynasty style; no contracts/salaries
- Major League Roster: 40 (in-season) and 65 (off-season)
- Minor League Roster: 65 (early-season), 70 (mid-season) and 75 (off-season)
- Weekly Matchups; 6 categories, each with 3 subcategories - mix of traditional and newer stats/metrics
- Two minor league replenishment drafts (January and All-Star Break)
We are looking for a serious owner with several years of fantasy baseball experience, with particular emphasis placed on owners with knowledge of minor league and amateur baseball prospects. Send inquiries to yanks14347 at aim.com - thanks!