Good afternoon prospect watchers. Today I will recklessly predict that the Red Sox defeat the Rays 6-3, and that the Athletics defeat the Tigers 3-2. What say you?
We have a number of things in motion here at Minor League Ball.
***I will be reviewing the performance of my pre-season Top 50/50 Prospects List, which I hope to complete by Tuesday. We will also start minor league organization discussions this week, as I start working on the Top 20 prospect lists along with the 2013 Baseball Prospect Book.
***Nick Melotte is working on Arizona Fall League roster previews.
***Lee Warren is working on some historical pieces about top Pacific Coast League players, sort of a Prospect Retrospective Extreme if you will, going back to the 1940s in the first case, coming up Monday morning.
The minor league season may be over on the field, but we still have plenty of information and analysis here!
More from Minor League Ball:
- 2013 Arizona Fall League Preview: Mesa Solar Sox
- Does the MiLB team you follow have a slogan?
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 4: ALDS Day One
- Rookies on the Playoff Teams: Oakland Athletics
- Rookies on the Playoff Teams: Detroit Tigers
- Rookies on the Playoff Teams: Boston Red Sox
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 3: NLDS Day One
- Rookies on the Playoff Teams: Los Angeles Dodgers
- Rookies on the Playoff Teams: St. Louis Cardinals
- Thoughts on Texas Rangers prospect Joey Gallo
- Rookies on the Playoff Teams: Atlanta Braves
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 2: AL Wild Card