Good evening baseball fans and prospect watchers. Game Three of the 2013 National League Championship Series starts tonight at 8 PM Eastern time. Veteran Adam Wainwright will take the mound for the St. Louis Cardinals, battling Los Angeles Dodgers rookie lefty Hyun-Jin Ryu. The Cardinals lead the series 2-0, so this is a must-win game for the Dodgers.
Prediction-wise, I think I have to go with the Cardinals here behind the experienced veteran. I will predict a 4-2 St. Louis victory, with a two-run home run from Matt Holliday the key blow.
Yesterday, I predicted that the Boston Red Sox would defeat the Detroit Tigers 3-2. It was a one-run game in reality, with Boston winning 6-5. This moves my post-season prediction record up a notch to 15-10 after a couple of poor predictive days. We'll see what happens tonight.
What say you?
More from Minor League Ball:
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 13, ALCS Game Two
- Minor League Ball Gameday, Oct 13: AFL Edition
- Michael Wacha is Really Good
- 2013 Arizona Fall League Preview: Scottsdale Scorpions
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 12: AFL Edition
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 12, Playoffs Edition
- Brett Butler returns to the big leagues, as a coach
- Hiring of Darnell Coles brings back memories
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 11, NLCS Day One
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 11: Arizona Fall League Edition
- Brian Dozier: Breakthrough?
- 1947 PCL MVP: Tony Lupien
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 10: ALDS Edition
- Minor League Ball Gameday, October 10: Arizona Fall League
- Atlanta Braves Organization Discussion