I know it is frowned upon to post fantasy vacancies, and so I apologize. But this could be a good opportunity for someone. Also, our league's free agent signing period is upon us, so the timing is crucial if I am going to find a replacement owner.
Here is what you need to know:
- Unique and involved set of rules written to more closely resemble the rules governing transactions in actual Major League Baseball. Optional assignment demotions, revocable waivers, irrevocable waivers, designation for assignment, 15-day DL, 60-day DL, draft compensation rounds, "luxury tax," etc.
- 28 teams. Complete 40-man rosters. 270 allowed minor leaguers per team. Deep, deep, deep.
- 3 drafts a year. June Amateur, December Rule 5, January International Free Agent
- League fee is $18.00, but is optional.
- Frequent communication with league member through your choice of messaging, chat, and/or e-mail must happen.
- The candidate should be down to employ a long-term strategy with intense research and activity, precise roster and payroll management, and frequent and aggressive waiver claims. This will not appeal to everyone.
If this appeals to you, e-mail me with your interest and maybe a little background to get things rolling. time is of the essence! Thank you for your consideration.