Following up yesterday's question about shortstops, we will move over to the less-demanding defensive position of first base for today's hypothetical. You have to pick a first baseman from the minors to play regularly for your favorite team in 2012. The conditions are similar to the shortstops:
1) Cannot have previous major league experience
2) Cannot have played above the High-A level, but must be currently in pro ball; nobody from high school, college, Japan, etc.
3) Is guaranteed to stay healthy
4) Must receive at least 400 plate appearances in the majors for you in 2012
5) It can't be Jonathan Singleton or C.J. Cron.
An additional condition: this guy has to be your number four cleanup hitter.