Here is a discussion question for you.
Let's say you had to pick a shortstop to play for your favorite major league team in 2012. This shortstop
1) Cannot have previous major league experience
2) Cannot have played above the High-A level, but must be currently in pro ball; nobody from high school, college, Japan, etc.
3) Is guaranteed to stay healthy
4) Must receive at least 400 plate appearances in the majors for you in 2012
5) Cannot be Jurickson Profar or Manny Machado
Who would you pick and why? Who do you throw into the fire? Remember that defense matters too.