How would you rank the following minor league pitchers based on their long-term fantasy potential (keeper league) as starting pitchers?
- Nick Maronde (LAA) - competing for 5th spot in rotation?
- Alex Meyer (MIN) - frontline stuff?
- Tyler Thornburg (MIL) - destined for bullpen?
- Tony Cingrani (CIN) - led minors in ERA, 2nd in Ks
- Taylor Guerrieri (TB) - frontline stuff?
- Robert Stephenson (CIN) - frontline stuff?
- Wily Peralta (MIL) - likely to have rotation spot in April?
- Martin Perez (TEX) - performance doesn't match great stuff
- Matt Wisler (SD) - labeled as strong sleeper by Kevin Goldstein
Thanks for your help.