Close runoff between Anthony Gose and Lance Lynn for #18, but Lynn emerged victorious with 58% of the vote to Gose's 42%.
The complete results of the main round were Lynn 27%, Gose 27%, Willin Rosario 13%, Tom Milone 13%, Erasmo Ramirez 7%, Randall Delgado 7%, Jean Segura 7%: with Wade Miley, Chris Carter, Zack Cozart and Kelvin Herrera all drawing zero votes.
This is going to be the 19th round. After this we'll have a 20th round followed by a single additional round to pick honorable mentions, at which point we will be done for this year.
1. Mike Trout Outfielder Los Angeles Angels (83%)
2. Bryce Harper Outfielder Washington Nationals (100%)
3. Manny Machado Infielder Baltimore Orioles (47%)
4. Matt Moore, Pitcher, Tampa Bay Rays (45%)
5. Yu Darvish, Pitcher Texas Rangers (48%)
6. Yoenis Cespedes, Outfielder Oakland A's (50%)
7. Andrelton Simmons, shortstop, Atlanta Braves (27%)
8. Matt Harvey, Pitcher New York Mets
9. Jarrod Parker, Pitcher Oakland A's (50%)
10. Jesus Montero, Catcher/dh Seattle Mariners (40%)
11, Yasmani Grandal, catcher, San Diego Padres (44%)
12. Yonder Alonso, First Base, San Diego Padres (32%)
13. Anthony Rizzo, First Base, Chicago Cubs (24%)
14, Devin Mesoraco, Catcher Cincinnati Reds (28%)
15a Will Middlebrooks, Third Base Boston Red Sox (22%) (53% runoff)
15(b) Todd Frazer, 3b/1b/of Cincinnati Reds (22%) (47% runoff)
17. Starling Marte, Outfield, Pittsburgh Pirates (31%)
18. Lance Lynn, Pitcher, St Louis Cardianls (27%) (58% runoff)
I'm going to drop Wade Miley, Chris Carter, Zack Cozart and Kelvin Hererra this round. They remain eligible for write in vote.
I am making a space below for you to tell me who you want added back to the ballot for the 20th round from the following list of dropped players: .
Temporarily dropped: AJ Griffin 0% (round 17), Ryan Cook 0% (round 17), Lucas Harrell 0% (round 17), David Cooper 0% (round 17); Chris Carter 0% (round 18), Zack Cozart 0% (round 18), Wade Miley 0% (round 18) Kelvin Hererra 0% (round 18)
I'm going to add Michael Gonzalez and Robbie Ross this round, and bring back Mike Fiers, Jean Segura (who got a write in vote last round) and Drew Smyly..
Unless I get any better suggestion of a player who hasn't yet been on the ballot, I'm going to give Norichicka Aoki a chance on the ballot for the final round..
So, who do you think will have the best future performance among last year's rookies in the number 19 slot?