Looks like we need to do another runoff, this time between Todd Frazier and Will Middlebrooks, each of whom got 22% of the vote this round. So, which of the two has a better future in store in MLB, Middlebrooks or Frazier?
As a reminder (and to fill required space) here is the list again so far, from 1-14.
1. Mike Trout Outfielder Los Angeles Angels (83%)
2. Bryce Harper Outfielder Washington Nationals (100%)
3. Manny Machado Infielder Baltimore Orioles (47%)
4. Matt Moore, Pitcher, Tampa Bay Rays (45%)
5. Yu Darvish, Pitcher Texas Rangers (48%)
6. Yoenis Cespedes, Outfielder Oakland A's (50%)
7. Andrelton Simmons, shortstop, Atlanta Braves (27%)
8. Matt Harvey, Pitcher New York Mets
9. Jarrod Parker, Pitcher Oakland A's (50%)
10. Jesus Montero, Catcher/dh Seattle Mariners (40%)
11, Yasmani Grandal, catcher, San Diego Padres (44%)
12. Yonder Alonso, First Base, San Diego Padres (32%)
13. Anthony Rizzo, First Base, Chicago Cubs (24%)
14, Devin Mesoraco, Catcher Cincinnati Reds (28%)