With the recent acquistions of Robbie Erlin, Joe Weiland, and a PTBL coming soon from Pittsburgh... You have to think they're in good shape going forward after this season.... They'll likely have a top 5 or certainly 10 pick in next June's draft as well.
1. Anthony Rizzo -1B B
2. Casey Kelly -RHP B
3. Robbie Erlin -LHP B (probably could be viewed as "B+" by many)
4. Keyvious Sampson -RHP B
5. Joe Weiland -RHP B
6. Cody Spangenburg ("11 10th overall) -3B/2B B
7. Reymond Fuentes -OF B
8. Jedd Gyorko -3B B
9. James Darnell (*only down this far because he's a COF) B-
10. Donavan Tate -OF B-
11. Joe Ross ('11 25th overall) - RHP B-
12. Jaff Decker -OF/DH/1B (not sure but think they should give 1B a try) B-
13. Juan Oramas -LHP B- (excellet lefty, probably about ready for AAA too)
14. Michael Kelly ("11 suppl. Rd.) C+
15. Simon Castro -RHP (should still end up being Solid bullpen arm) C+
16. Matt Lollis -RHP C+
17. Rymer Liriano -OF C++
18. Blake Tekotte -OF C+
19. Jace Peterson ("11 suppl. Rd.) C+
20. Jonathan Galvez -2B C+ , (ould go with Hunter, Hagerty, Brach, Barbato, Cumberland, or Rincon too)
And I'm sure I'm missing someone. Any suggestions please speak up....and I'll slot 'em in the list.
What a system now!!! - Arizona's, Seattle's , St Louis s systems all took a step forward this year but none larger than San Diego's possibly.... + the Draft definately helped.