1. Player who will eventually star for the yankees after struggling for a couple seasons after being rushed to the majors for the Orioles. He will OPS .730, .740. 755 for three full major league season, then enjoy a .880 OPS after the All star break before signing a long term deal to be the next Jeter for a decade.
2. Pitcher who will blow out his arm in AA. After 100 innings in the low minors he will be pushed to the AA level in his first full pro season, blowing out his elbow on his 87th pitch in his 5th AA start, a meaningless end of season matchup after he has already shown signs of stress.
3. Mediocre Middle Infielder. Might make an all star game as the Orioles lone representative after a scorching first half, but will probably be plagues my nagging injuries and will never be better then league average
4. Trade bait Pitcher. Will be traded to a contenting team for an average, but major league ready, arm. That arm will put up an era+ of 98 over four season before leaving as a free agent. TBP will go on to be an elite 8th inning guy for said contender, then sign a lucrative contract in the off season to take over as their closer. He will be a a disappointment.
5. Disappointing Former First rounder. Will put together 2-3 league average seasons in his mid twenties at the major league level, but never more, and will eventually go the way of most of the former top pitching prospects, journeyman long reliever.
6. A bag of baseballs, more valuable the the remaining prospects in the system
7-10. A big steaming pile of stink. No one cares about any of the players in the system right now.