Figure I make one that might sound more competent that the one that was listed recently... I am not adding people who have been drafted.
1) Mike Trout- Over Harper sure, has the look of a guy who can hit .300 hit 25 HR, steal 40 Bags, and can play good defense. Taking him over Harper due to performance at AA.
2) Bryce Harper- Monster power, a better bat than projected, he can possibly do it all, but could be held back by his attitude, and hasn't played against more difficult competition yet.
3) Shelby Miller- +Fastball, + Curveball, the makings of a + Change, and improved command due to great mechanics has the look of a rotation anchor.
4) Matt Moore- Lefty with great stuff, has the look of a TOR starter that may have more potential than David Price.
5) Manny Machado- Great start to his career with more pop than predicted and playing sound defense at SS. Maybe end up being more a sure thing than Harper due to polish.
6) Martin Perez- Another Lefty with nasty stuff, has a similar ceiling to Moore, but Moore has better command of his pitches currently.
7) Brett Lawrie- Big jump in power performance this year, sure he's playing in the PCL but could end up being the next Ryan Braun, if he doesn't become a headcase.
8) Jameson Taillon- Showing great command for a young pitcher considering he's been working off his fastball all year, next year watch for the K's to jump.
9) Dustin Ackley- Power and average have been up and if he can stick at 2nd could become a premier middle infielder.
10) Julio Teheran- Good stuff, but there is a question on how long is he going to hold up as a starter, could end up being an electric arm, but could end up being the 2nd Juan Cruz.
11) Jurickson Profar- So far he had exceeded anyone expectations with the bat and is a lock to stay in the middle infield. He may have a similar ceiling to Machado.
12) Wil Myers- While I thought he could be much higher than this, I have to leave him here for now due to missing time. I rate him over Montero due to being able to play in the field and could end up being a better offensive player.
13) Anthony Rizzo- He could end up being a lot like A-Gon but SD park may hold down his numbers.
15) Jacob Turner- I like Turner, but he has shown this year that he may not have a #1 starter ceiling, but could be a good #2 starter. A much better prospect than Porcello was.
17) Tyler Skaggs- Surprised, you shouldn't be at all. He's been hitting low to mid 90's this year with good secondary pitches. Dominating the CAL league is big. Could be a richman's John Danks which is a #2 starter.
18) Mike Moustakis- Big power potential, we'll see if he can stay at 3rd. He has AS appearances if he can.
19) Lonnie Chisenhall- Don't worry about the numbers in AAA, he can be a potential AS 3rd baseman.
20) Matt Harvey- Dominating the FSL with his FB and CB combination, if he CU develops into an average or better pitch he can be a #2, very likely a good #3.
21) Jean Segura- If he can stick at SS, he can become a Jose Reyes type player, but I don't think he'll be the 2011 Reyes which is incredible. More likely to be a 2nd baseman with Howie Kendrick ability with more speed.
22) Drew Pomeranz- Could be a #2 starter if he can develop his changeup, if not he could become an electric closer and be a Johnny Venters type pitcher.
23) Wilin Rosario- Catchers who have strong arms and solid defense don't grow on trees.
24) Danny Duffy- Has already 30 IP but he can become a good #3 with a potential to be a #2.
25) Kyle Gibson- Like the K's but not an ace but a good #3 starter with an outside change to be a 2.
26) Manny Banuelos- Excellent changeup, good curve, but poor fastball command had him at 91-93 and touched 95. Overrated by the media and won't be a #1. He could be a #2 or #3 depending on his fastball command.
27) Arodys Vizcaino- If he can survive his elbow scare and add a changeup, he may have the highest ceiling in the Braves Organization. If he can't add the change, he might end up being the next Rafael Soriano.
28) Nick Castellanos- Call me crazy by ranking him this high but it might be smart. Throw out his april and you have a plus .300 hitter with solid power in the MWL.
29) Jake Marisnick- Which brings me to another MWL player whom may have a AS ceiling as well. Marisnick the longer he hits over .300 continues to take away the naysayers with his hitting. Could become a premier CF in the majors if he hits his potential.
30) Carlos Martinez- Big arm, also i've heard he might not have the mechanics to hold as a starter.
31) Travis D'Arnaud- Another catcher whom could have potential AS appearances in the future if his back holds up.
32) Zach Wheeler- Big arm, but also an above average injury risk. Could be good for a few years or poof in the minors.
33) Miguel Sano- Big power, also needs to find a position to play, could be in the top 10 next year.
34) Jarrod Parker- Recovery from TJ has been slow, needs to find his command.
35) Hak Ju Lee- Could be a top 15 guy this year from now, he could become the electric leadoff hitter they have been looking for years.
36) Taijuan Walker- Potential elite talent needs to harness his changeup to move up the list. Simply too overpowering for the MWL right now.
37) Desmond Jennings- A big drop for me, can he show that he can be an everyday player. May not live up to the rays expectations also will be 25 in october.
38) Gary Sanchez- Can he overcome his attitude troubles and become an offensive monster or does he get dealt like Jose Tabata did.
40) Jason Kipnis- Currently on a tear in AAA and I feel the indians need him ASAP. Could have a nice long career as a regular with maybe an AS season or two sprinkled in.
41) Casey Kelly
42) Brett Jackson
43) Mike Montgomery
44) Jedd Gyoko
45) Zach Lee
46) Dellin Betances
47) Josh Sale
48) Gary Brown
49) Derek Norris
50) Robert Erlin