In a close race, Vance Worley edges out Danny Duffy for the 23rd spot. Our winners so far include:
1. Brett Lawrie, 3b Toronto Blue Jays (51%)
2, Eric Hosmer, 1b Kansas City Royals (57%)
3. Michael Pineda, P Seattle Mariners (38%)
4. Dustin Ackley, 2b Seattle Mariners (41%)
5. Desmond Jennings, of Tampa Bay Rays (47%)
6. Jeremy Hellickson, P Tampa Bay Rays (49%)
7. Freddie Freeman, 1B Atlanta Braves (45%)
8. Brandon Beachy, P Atlanta Braves (27%)
9. Brandon Belt, OF/!B San Francisco Giants (33%)
10. Mike Moustakas, 3b Kansas City Royals (38%)
11. Domonic Brown, of Philadelphia Phillies (32%) (70% runoff)
12. Jason Kipnis, 2b Cleveland Indians 29%
13. Cory Luebke, P San Diego Padres 19% (59% runoff)
14. Paul Goldschmidt, 1b Arizona Diamondbacks 26%
15. Danny Espinosa, 2b Washington Nationals 36%
16. Craig Kimbrel, P Atlanta Braves, 38%
17. Aroldis Chapman, P Cincinnati Reds 56%
18. Wilson Ramos, C Washington Nationals 38%
19. Chris Sale, P Chicago White Sox 26%
20. Mike Minor, P Atlanta Braves 40%
21. Salvador Perez, C Kansas City Royals 24%
22. Jemile Weeks, 2b Oakland A's 26% (67% runoff)
23. Vance Worley, p Philadelphia Phillies 29%
The voting breakdown after Worley was: Danny Duffy 25%, Mark Trumbo 11%, Zach Britton 11% (write in), Jose Altuve 11%, Lucas Duda 3%, Lonnie Chisenhall 3% (write in), Dee Gordon 3% (write in), Brian Bogusevic 3% (write in), Allen Craig 3% (write in). Kenley Jansen Aaron Crow, Tyler Chatwood and Juan Nicasio all got 0%..
Kenley Jansen, Aaron Crow, Tyler Chatwood and Juan Nicasio are permanently dropped. Although he didn't get that much support this round, because he has gotten more in other rounds I am going to leave Lucas Duda on the ballot.
We'll bring back JD Martinez, Ivan Nova, Alex Cobb, Jordan Walden and Zach Britton this round. ,
In rotation: Dayan Viciedo 0% (round 20) Allen Craig 3% (round 21), Lonnie Chisenhall 3% (round 21), Dee Gordon 3% (round 22), Henderson Alvarez 3% (round 22)
permanently dropped: Kyle Drabek, Ben Revere, Mike Carp, Josh Collmenter, Kenley Jansen, Aaron Crow, Tyler Chatwood and Juan Nicasio
We'll give Eric Thames his first time on the ballot this round, leaving as possible testers for the last round:
Jordan Lyles, Jerry Sands, Craig Gentry, Al Alberquerque, Kyle Seager, Brian Bogusevic and Greg Holland.
As always voting is by +1 and there are places below to vote for players not currently on the ballot or to say which tester your prefer. Remember this is the last round so if you want someone on the ballot next round, now is the time to say so.
So who is your number 24 prospect for future performance among last year's rookies?