I hope everyone reads this before looking at my list but none of the players on my list have ANY Major League experience. Some players not on my list because of MLB experience are Freddie Freeman, Chris Carter, Yonder Alonso, Lars Anderson, Mark Trumbo, and Brandon Allen. Defense is not factored into this list it is solely based on fantasy baseball. Also as you will be able to tell when you take away Major league experience First Base is not a real deep position in the minors right now.
1. Eric Hosmer
2. Jonathon Singleton- He is ranked higher than Belt and others because he is 3 years younger than Belt and had impressive numbers as well in tough hitters park in 2010. Also I see him staying at first base long term despite the fact the Phillies have currently moved him to Outfield.
3. Brandon Belt- Nice year I see him starting for Giants in 2011.
4. Jerry Sands- I like the power but in 2010 he was 22 and at Low A and AA he should have great numbers.
5. Anthony Rizzo- A good player move to San Diego should help him to play sooner.
6. Christian Yelich- I am aware he too has been moved to outfield I see long term defensive home as First Base.
7. Rich Poythress- Had a nice line of 315/31/130 but as a 22 Y/O at High A in 2010 this should be the case.
8. Paul Goldschmidt- Same write up as Poythress above.
9. Chris Marrero- 294/ 18/ 82 had a nice year at AA last year which IMO put him back on prospect map.
10. Hunter Morris- I don't know I ran out of players deserving and he is in weak system decent pro debut. If I left someone off who's better I'm all ears.