This is a list of guys we are looking at during the third round.
1) Leon Landry-Jr. CF LSU 5'11" 195 lbs. 9/20/89 (bats lefty) Has an awful arm for a CF, but with great speed and potential power.
2) Andy Wilkins-Jr. 1B/3B/(OF?) Arkansas 6'2" 220 lbs (bats lefty) Great plate discipline with power and average. Too much in the shadow of Eibner and Cox.
3) Michael Lorenzen-Sr. OF Fullerton Union (CA) 6'2" 175 lbs. 2/7/1992 (bats righty) Plus arm, average power, good hitting. A few reasons why he is rising up the draft boards of other teams. I am still a little unsure of him over the guys I have before him. Will likely be gone.
4) Garin Cecchini-Sr 3B Barbe HS (CA) 6'2" 200 lbs (bats lefty) Sweet homerun swing with swift defense. How fall will the injury make him fall?
5) Drew Smyly-So. LHP Arkansas 6'3" 190 lbs. 90-94 mph sinker w/ slider/changeup. Was a 6th rounder last year rising up to the 2nd/3rd round.
***By thursday I should have a post up about who I plan on drafting with the three picks IF no one falls.