1. Jason Heyward - 5 tool guy is having a great season. Most impressive thing is lack of a real weakness.
2. Michael Stanton - Large and athletic with 80 power and a cannon for an arm, needs to keep improving on his K rate.
3. Buster Posey - Tearing up the minors and a safe bet to stick at catcher.
4. Jesus Montero - Very young and having a hell of a season at two levels, should hit wherever he plays.
5. Justin Smoak - Polish, power and playing in Texas with plenty of lineup protection bode well for him.
6. Madison Bumgarner - Having a very good season that is not up to some people's expectations but still a great prospect.
7. Carlos Santana - Power and patience are real but position is the question mark.
8. Desmond Jennings - Premium athlete that can get on base and can really hit - injuries are a concern.
9. Martin Perez - Young with electric stuff needs to prove he can pitch above A.
10. Dominic Brown - Athleticism is translating into a monster season.
11. Pedro Alvarez - Finally showing what he is capable of.
12. Alcedes Escobar - Defensive wizard with plus speed and contact skills needs to walk more to fit at the top of a MLB lineup.
13. Matt LaPorta - AAA masher will get his shot soon.
14. Michael Taylor - Large athlete that can hit for power and average.
15. Jarrod Parker - Great arm but injury risk makes him far from a sure thing.
16. Chris Carter - Masher that Ks too much can really hit.
17. Wade Davis - Having a solid AAA campaign would start for most teams.
18. Christian Friedrich - Having a great season with a dirty curveball solid lefty heat. Likely overrated but hard to argue with success.
19. Logan Morrison - Great discipline should translate to hitting success but needs to develop power to succeed.
20. Hector Rondon - Tearing through the system and not slowing down much at AAA
21. Carlos Carrasco - Raised K rate has not led to success this season but it will in the long run.
22. Brett Wallace - Will hit when he can find a place to play.
23. Matt Moore - Huge upside guy is finding consistency as he develops
24. Kyle Drabek - Big season and stuff but an injury risk.
25. Yonder Alonso - Offensive polish and talent is there, needs to produce above A.
26. Thomas Neal - Great season, where will he play?
27. Casey Kelly - Great season, lots of room for improvement as he focuses on pitching.
28. Jake Arrieta - Not pitching well lately but talent is there.
29. Josh Vitters - Has pop and hitting ability but advancing slowly.
30. Tim Beckham - Toolsy and holding his own at a young age.
31. Freddie Freeman - Very young, needs to get power going to hold top 25 status.
32. Ben Revere - Low level but pretty safe bet to do what he does.
33. Michael Ynoa - Would like to see him pitch.
34. Mike Moustakas - A guy with a few great tools that has shown power - needs to show some consistency.
35. Daniel Hudson - Success at all levels looks good.
36. Lars Anderson - Bad year but still young and has shown past production.
37. Angel Villalona - Serious talent but how much will he develop?
38. Brett Lawrie - Solid debut season while learning a new position.
39. Jordan Lyles - Good stuff and results at low level.
40. Jaff Decker - Excellent hitter with great patience should continue to succeed with the bat.