I have a few guys who I am wondering will become busts or will breakout into starters or useful players:
1. Radhames Liz (BALT) - I know he's got the stuff, but he has pretty bad command, what do you predict in his future?
2. Eugenio Velez (SF) - Love his speed, I think he is better suited for an OF position
3. Justin (J.R.) Towles (HOU) - I hope he becomes a much better player that his short ML stint last year. He hit very well last year in AAA.
4. Humberto Sanchez (NYY) - He is an oft-injured pitcher, but I think he will be a future pen guy, and I think a good one.
5. Neil Walker (PIT) - Once a huge catching prospect, now a struggling 3B, what will he end up as?
6. Jeremy Hermida (FLA) - Once a premier prospect, what happened to his plate discipline?
Sean Rodriguez, Noah Lowry, Kason Gabbard, Emilio Bonfacio, Matt Chico, Greg Reynolds, and Ian Stewart.