I have 3 openings in 3 different leagues. 2 of the 3 are rotisserie style and the other is an h2h category league.
I have posted the constitution below as they are basically the same for all 3 with the only difference being the Scoring format. I will also provide the rosters for all.
EMAIL ME at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 14 teams
Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
* 5x5 Categories : each weighted equally.
Scoring for Batting Categories
HR - Home Runs
OPS - On Base plus Slugging Pct
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
QS - Quality Starts
S - Saves
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
Rosters must be made legal before the start of the regular season. The disabled list also opens. Check your league calendar for the exact dates.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players
* 16 hitters & 9 pitchers for a total of 25 total active players.
* hitters = 2xC, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 2xDH, 6xOF
* pitchers = 6xSP, 3xRP
* 25 total bench players classified as minors (must be currently in the minors) or reserve, however you choose.
* 8 disabled players maximum. No player is allowed to be placed on the dl unless he is either marked as such by CBS or if the player has been officially placed on the dl. Sometimes CBS is not quick to update the player status. Usually, you can simply place your cursor over the red cross/hurt symbol and it will tell you if the player has been officially placed on the DL. The disabled list starts 1 week before the season starts. Check your league calendar for the exact date.
* All position players must have played at least 10 games at a position, either the previous season or the current season, to be eligible for that position.
* If a player was inactive for whatever reason the previous year(s) whether that be the disabled list or benched before he is eligible for any position, per league standard, the current years eligibility defaults to the last year he was position eligible.
* If a player has played multiple positions but has never qualified at any position, per league standard, that player would be allowed to play any position he has played until he qualifies. At this point he will not be allowed to play any other position until he qualifies at that position.
* RP/SP Eligibility rule is simple and is as follows. If a pitcher is pitching in relief then he can be used as a RP. If he is in the rotation then he must be used as a SP. Example... Kerry Wood comes off the dl and goes to the pen. He is eligible as a RP. Once he goes into the rotation he must be changed to a SP.
* Players drafted during the 2009 season as well as players who haven't signed their first major league contract by opening day cannot be claimed. They are saved for the following years draft.
* If a player has been put in an ineligible position the commissioner will attempt to maneuver a legal roster. If this cannot be achieved the player(s) will be removed for the week. Retro-active if necessary.
* Any player sent to the minor leagues or the disabled list must be removed by the next scoring period. Obviously, there is leaway here for players coming off the dl. However, a minor leaguer must be officially brought up before he is placed on the active roster.
* In the best interests of the league the commissioner reserves the right to take action if any of these guidelines are not followed properly. This will especially be the case with repeat offenders.
* Lineups are set once for the start of each period. Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
* Waivers period begins approximately one week prior to opening day. The exact date tbd.
* Any player can be dropped at any time.
* Waivers will be held 3 times per week. They will run at 1:00 A.M. on Monday, Thursday & Saturday.
* If you wish to add an unlisted player simply message me and I will assign a player to draft as a place marker. I will message you the morning after waivers run and ask you for the name of the player you wish to add. Do not let anyone (including myself) know who that player is until I message you as there may be other owners after the same player including myself. If anyone else is claiming an unlisted player and is higher up the waivers order the name of that player will be included in my message.
JUNE 1ST PROSPECT DEADLINE:
* Any player who has not appeared in at least one major league game by midnight, June 1st cannot be added. These players will be saved for the following year's draft.
AUGUST 28TH TRADE DEADLINE:
* All teams have until 11:59 P.M., August 28th to complete any deals.
SEPTEMBER 8TH ROSTER FREEZE:
* September 8th at 1:00 A.M. ... However, player releases are allowed at any time.
OCTOBER 10TH ROSTER DEADLINE/TRADE PERIOD BEGINS:
* Any player who is on the dl must be taken off so that all benches can be trimmed to league standards by no later than noon, October 10th. If this deadline is not met the commissioner will back track and release the amount of players necessary to conform to league specs based on the order of election. Last in, first out.
* The rotation will be 4-18, 3-1 for round 1 only. All subsequent rounds will be 18-1.
* You will receive a draft pick for every open roster spot available. The final date to make roster spots available for the draft will be tbd.
* Any player can be drafted. However, they must be signed to a major league contract before the start of the season or they must be released.
Gas House League Roster: Rotisserie Scoring
Active Hitters: Jason Kendall, Ronny Paulino, Kevin Youkilis, Jose Lopez, Adrian Beltre, Jason Bartlett, Alexi Casilla, Josh Fields, Wladimir Balentien, Brandon Boggs, Emil Brown, Jacoby Ellsbury, Luke Scott, Josh Willingham, Bill Hall, Max Ramirez
Active Pitchers: A.J. Burnett, Fausto Carmona, Freddy Garcia, John Lackey, Daisuke Matsuzaka, Andy Sonnanstine, Manny Corpas, Joakim Soria, Brad Ziegler
Bench Hitters: Mike Carp, Matt Antonelli, Matt LaPorta, Danny Richar, Justin Maxwell, Jerry Owens, Matt Stairs
Bench Pitchers: Nick Adenhart, Carlos Carrasco, Fautino De Los Santos, Darwin De Leon, Braden Looper, Greg Smith, Jeremy Accardo, Burke Badenhop, Jesse Chavez, Kevin Gregg, Justin Masterson, Jon Meloan, Eduardo Morlan, Carlos Rosa, Jeff Samardzija, Billy Wagner, Arnold Leon, Fernando Salas
Shoeless Joe's League Roster: Rotisserie Scoring
Active Hitters: Gerald Laird, Miguel Olivo, Adrian Gonzalez, Robinson Cano, Troy Glaus, Jimmy Rollins, Alexi Casilla, Carlos Pena, J.D. Drew, Jermaine Dye, Raul Ibanez, Magglio Ordonez, Manny Ramirez, Alex Rios, Adrian Beltre, Jose Lopez
Active Pitchers: Fausto Carmona, Ryan Dempster, Jon Lester, Brandon Morrow, Joe Saunders, Chris Volstad, Joe Nathan, Kevin Gregg, Jeff Samardzija
Bench Hitters: Kenji Johjima, Jason Kendall, Ronny Paulino, Max Ramirez, Joe Inglett, Scott Moore, Jason Bartlett, Yuniesky Betancourt, Garrett Anderson, Ben Francisco, Carlos Gonzalez
Bench Pitchers: Joe Blanton, Jeff Francis, John Lannan, Matt Maloney, Wandy Rodriguez, Greg Smith, Justin Masterson, Salomon Torres, Nick Hagadone, Arnold Leon
Murderer's Row League Roster: H2H Scoring
Active Hitters: Bengie Molina, Dioner Navarro, Carlos Delgado, Placido Polanco, Garrett Atkins, Hanley Ramirez, Alexi Casilla, Joey Votto, Corey Hart, Torii Hunter, Raul Ibanez, Carlos Lee, Ryan Ludwick, Alex Rios, Hank Blalock, Cody Ross
Active Pitchers: Mark Buehrle, Armando Galarraga, Wandy Rodriguez, John Lackey, Tim Lincecum, Chris Young, J.J. Putz, Kevin Gregg, Salomon Torres
Bench Hitters: Gerald Laird, Mike Carp, Chris Carter, Ryan Garko, Joe Koshansky, Joe Inglett, Jeff Kent, Bill Hall, Brendan Harris, Adam Loewen
Bench Pitchers: Eric Hurley, John Lannan, Zach Miner, Carl Pavano, Jonathan Sanchez, Kevin Jepsen, Jason Hirsh, Chris Lambert, Billy Wagner, C.J. Wilson, Aaron Laffey, Matt Maloney, Rick VandenHurk, Arnold Leon, Eduardo Morlan