I've been collecting a list of not-yet (or never-to-be) elite pitching prospects to pursue in my leagues. Here is a partial list, as I rank them.
1. Eric Hurley (JS B+ #2 Rangers)
2. Jordan Walden (KG 4-star #3 Angels; JS B #4)
3. Chorye Spoon (KG 4-star #2 Orioles;)
4. Jeremy Hellickson (KG 3 star #9 Rays)
5. Daniel Cortes (JS B #4 Royals; KG 3-star #3 Royals)
6. Jeff Manship (JS B #5 Twins; KG 3-star #3 Twins)
7. Henry Alberto Rodriguez (KG 3-star, #4 A's)
8. Drew Miller (BA #5 Padres)
9. Brandon Hynick (BA #8 Rockies)
10. Andrew Bailey (KG 3-star, #5 A's)
11. Neftali Feliz (JS B- #12 Rangers)
12. David Bromberg (KG 2-star #10 Twins; JS C+ #17 Twins)
13. Steve Garrison (BA #6 Padres)
14. Fabio Castillo
15. Rich Thompson
- Wilber Bucardo
- Larry Suarez
- Chris Huseby
- Daniel Bard
- Pedro Strop
Anyway, how would you correct these rankings? Who jumps out to you as a breakout candidate?
I really see Walden, Manship, Miller & Rodriguez as candidates to jump into say Wade Davis/McGee/Fautino territory next year.
What other under the radar dudes are you tracking?